I’ve got a scrumptious new baking task for you: Almond Flour Bread. Gently moist and springy, this tasty hybrid from a classic sandwich bread along with a breakfast quick bread is high protein, reduced carb, and the type of factor you’ll consider sneaking a bite of each and every second that it’s in your counter.
Lately, for your health, certainly one of my neighbors switched to some gluten-free diet and pointed out the factor she missed eating most was bread.
An in-depth appreciator of bread of any type, whether it is slathered in almond butter, capped with avocado, or dunked right into a bowl of soup (or big plate of essential olive oil), I imagined how sad I is always to bid bread good-bye.
I understand that you could purchase gluten-free bread, but it’s frequently pricey or—there isn’t any delicate method to put this—tastes terrible.
Recipes for homemade gluten-free bread I’d found had intimidatingly lengthy component lists and needed multiple different niche flours.
Not just one to allow a bread puzzle go unresolved, I attempted to find out if I possibly could make an easy and quick gluten-free bread having a reasonable component list.
Ta-dah! Almond Flour Bread could it be!
Baking the very best <QUICK!>Almond Flour Bread
This quick Almond Flour Bread just one “specialty” flour (almond flour), which can be found in most supermarkets or can be bought online here. It’s the foremost and most significant component within this recipe.
Almond flour is simply one simple ingredient—ground almonds—meaning it’s healthy within the same wonderful ways in which almonds are. Healthy fats, omega-3s, and proteins abound.
- Don’t are interested almond flour? You are able to really allow it to be yourself from whole almonds. I’ve incorporated directions within the recipe notes for you personally.
Despite the fact that I actually do eat gluten and wheat flour, I enjoy baking with almond flour. I really like it because of its health advantages, subtly nutty flavor, and also the buttery texture it lends to baked goods.
- You’ll find almond flour within my Almond Flour Cake and Almond Flour Cookies (both readers favorites!), along wonderful these almond flour recipes.
If you’re searching only at that Almond Flour Bread recipe thinking, YES I wish to bake with almond flour constantly, please be aware:
- Almond flour can’t be substituted with bread flour or other type of flour.
- Body fat content, weight, sum of proteins, and carbs makes all kinds of flour unique, especially almond flour.
- Rather, if you wish to bake with almond flour, look for recipes developed particularly for almond flour (such as this Almond Flour Bread!).
Almond Flour Bread—A Simple Recipe for those
Despite the fact that I do eat gluten, this Almond Flour Bread is completely a recipe which i could keep within my repertoire making regularly. Listed here are a couple of of my personal favorite methods to appreciate it:
- Heated up in the morning having a smear of almond butter, a topping that is equally as appropriate and tasty because it may sound.
- Snitched among meals for a quick snack (usually away from the container).
- Toasted within the oven and capped with avocado as well as an egg for a quick weeknight dinner.
Because Almond Flour Bread has elevated levels of protein and healthy fats, each slice is filling and sustaining.
This Almond Flour Bread is another true quick bread. Quick breads are created without yeast and stirred together inside a bowl. Blueberry bread, zucchini bread, and pumpkin bread are classic examples. Quick breads are my absolute favorite kind to create since they’re so easy and yet so intrinsically satisfying.
No proofing of yeast or require a bread machine here. You simply need a bowl, a whisk, along with a loaf pan.
(If you’re searching for additional Paleo/gluten-free quick breads, take a look at my Paleo Pumpkin Bread, Paleo Blueberry Bread, and Paleo Zucchini Bread particularly).
This Almond Flour Bread is friendly to numerous diets, that is one—though I’d argue and not the most—compelling reason to really make it.
Yes, this Almond Flour Bread is low carb—almond flour has very couple of carbs, just 6 grams per 1/4 cup. Yes, it’s gluten-free. It’s Paleo also. It may be a keto Almond Flour Bread too (I’m no expert with that diet, but It might be having a couple of modifications).
The primary, true reason I get this to Almond Flour Bread though? Since it tastes wonderful.
This Almond Flour Bread is wholesome and incredibly gently sweet (the recipe requires just two tablespoons of honey), so it’s in your own home on the breakfast and dining room table. I additionally loved having the ability to share the loaf with my neighbor to ensure that she could enjoy bread again.